Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow!




Who would of thought that kids could change your house so much??? I love it I have to admit. My house is ALWAYS a wreck now and just look what Ashley Ryan has done to the refridgerator! Its actually very cute.
Ashley Ryan is getting much better. We have been keeping her in and not going anywhere, and I really think that has helped. She is getting tired of doing the breathing treatments. But, we still do them 3x's a day. She is sounding much better to me. But, I will let Dr. Rogers be the judge of that. We go back on December 2, 2008. I am ready!!!! I love the picture of Ashley Ryan looking out the front door. I took it last night. It looks like she is trying to "get out." She is just like her momma. She gets cabin fever too!
Keep praying for a speedy recovery from this RSV!! I have to go. Ashley Ryan is out of my sight, and that can't be good. haha!




No comments: