Thursday, November 13, 2008







Today Ashley Ryan has her christmas pictures at daycare. She was looking so cute in her little red christmas tree dress! I loved it.






I put the tights on her this morning and it hit me that she had never worn tights. She was amazed! she kept rubbing her legs and looking at me! It was so funny.

I went to pick her up this afternoon and Lisa told me that she did not smile at all in her pics! I could not believe it. Lisa said that the man taking the pics scared her so she just kept crying. He was also trying to get her to play with a teddy bear. Anyone who knows Ashley Ryan knows that you can not make her do anything! So, I dont think it went well. We are going to try again tomorrow.

Later on when we got home she was her usual playful self. David came in and she got so excited to see her daddy. He picked her up and she was playing with his nose. This is an everday thing.

She also grabbed his ear and must of scratched it because the next thing I know David has blood streaming down the side of his face!!!!! Of course, she was laughing at us because we were freaking out and trying to wipe his face up!

I posted a few pics so you could see how cute she was today! I love her more everyday!






No comments: