Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wild child







Ashley Ryan was in rare form tonight. She was all squeels!!! David went to pick her up at daycare and when he first walked in the room he could not see her. They told him that she was in the big girl room playing with some of her future classmates. He walked in there to get her and she was having a blast. She actually did not want to leave!!! I guess they have better toys in that room than we have at home. Thank goodness her birthday party is saturday because I think she will get some great gifts!! She has outgrown most of her toys, so I am excited for her to get new stuff. I really can't wait to see her get excited.






I posted a few pics from her tonight. She was in her pj's and running around all night laughing and playing!!












No comments: