Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cubby Hole

For the last 10 months my child has been a member of the baby room at her daycare! I have loved this room. Lisa - the lady who takes care of her during the day has been wonderful. She loves Ashley Ryan and almost does as good of job as me :-).

This morning at my house was crazy! We all overslept. David had to give Ashley Ryan a bath, feed her, change her diaper and get her dressed for "school."

We all ran out the door like crazy. I usually drop her off at daycare every morning. But, today I only had 12 minutes to spare and decided he should drop her off while I jumped on the interstate and headed to work.

He calls me up after he drops her off and is telling me that I need to buy a mat for her new class because that is what she will nap on at school. I asked him if she was for sure moving up on Monday and he said "yes, and they showed me her cubby hole and it has her name on it."

I just can't believe that she is growing this fast. We will no longer be in the baby room. She will no longer have a crib to nap in, but a mat! This will be quite the change for me. I think I am more nervous about this than I was the first day I dropped her off at daycare!!!

Oh and Monday - November 17, 2008 is her 1st birthday!

1 comment:

Haley Lambright said...

I could cry - "my baby" is no longer a baby!! Her Auntie Haley is depressed now - thanks, Jewels!