Sunday, November 16, 2008

1st Birthday!

November 17, 2007 was the best day of my entire life! My daughter was born. She is the sweetest, most precious baby I have ever met. I really cant believe it has been a year. Time flies when you are having fun. That statement could never be more true than it is today. We have had so much fun being the parents to our little angel. She was long anticipated and very few people know how long and hard we tried to have a baby and now it seems all worth the wait. I would go through all of the tests, dr.'s visits and tears again! It was all worth it.

Her birthday will be a good day!

We had her party over the weekend and she had a great time. She loves all of her new toys and we have enjoyed watching her play all weekend.

There will be pictures to post from the party soon. I have not gotten them back from the photographer yet.

Ashley Ryan starts in her new class tomorrow. I cant wait to see how it goes. I will keep you all posted!

No comments: