Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday pics are in!

The birthday pics are coming! I am to excited. To check out a few look at the blog for my photographer: www.twosistersphotograph.com. You can click on the blog section of their website to see a few of the pics! They are really cute.

Ashley Ryan had a pretty good day. David stayed home with her part of the day and I came home from work early and stayed with her the rest of the afternoon so David could get some work done. She is doing so much better with the breathing treatments. Thats a blessing. My mom came by tonight and said she had added her to the prayer list at church. Thanks mom! We will take all of the prayers we can get.

David is having some sinus issues tonight. Hopefully that will clear up soon. I swear I feel like our house should have a huge CDC banner around it to keep us quarantined!

I hope to get some cute pics of Ashley Ryan soon to add to my blog, but I want her to really be feeling good. Keep us in your prayers. Especially Ashley Ryan!

1 comment:

The Hagar Family said...

Hey girly! The pictures are beautiful but I am so disappointed. I have e-mailed Two Sisters twice since August to try to book them for Audrey's birthday party and they say they are not booking until after the new year. I fell in love with them the first time I saw that beautiful little Ashley Ryan's pictures.