Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Week!!!

I am so excited for Christmas this year. I know that Ashley Ryan will not fully "get it" but I just can't wait to watch her open her presents. I am looking forward to time off also. David will be off Christmas day and the rest of the weekend. We will be going to his parents for Christmas day for a little while. We always spend Christmas Eve with my parents and my aunt and uncle. My brother has two little girls - ages 3 and 1. They play so well with Ashley Ryan. I love to watch all of them together. They are so sweet. The 3 of them together could very well demolish my parent's house.

I will post pictures of all of this very soon with my NEW digital camera that David bought me. Yes, we have already opened our gifts to each other! We can't ever wait. We are just big kids. I bought him a new barbecue grill and he got me the camera. I love it. The picture quality is great. Keep checking back for updated pics of Ashley Ryan! Lots of love.

No comments: