Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Back!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated my blog!! Ashley Ryan is doing great. Haley asked me yesterday if everyone at our house was well and I shuttered to say "yes." I do not want to say it too loud for fear of someone getting sick!

But, so far, so good. Ashley Ryan did run a slight fever yesterday, but I am sure it was caused by the chicken pox vaccinne. The dr. told me that in about 10 days she could run a slight fever and not to worry. So that is what I am doing - not worrying! The fever broke really quick and she has been fine since.

I am really excited for christmas this year. Me and David are going to try to go shopping Thursday night for Ashley Ryan. That reminds me - Mom if you read this - Ashley Ryan wants to know if she can come over Thursday night? I have ordered her "big" gift, but there are a few small things at Toys R Us we want to get her. Her room is sooooo full of toys. I wonder where we will fit everything.

My cousin Jimmy Dale will also get to spend Christmas with us this year, and that is a HUGE blessing. We have missed him for several years and are so thankful to God that he will be a part of it this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: