Monday, December 8, 2008

Tired of being sick!!

Ok. I have not updated in a few days because me and David have had awful colds!! We have been fighting this stuff since Ashley Ryan came down with RSV. I am finally feeling a little better, but David is still sick. Ashley Ryan does not have RSV anymore, but she still has a major runny nose. We are just so sick of being sick! Last week I had a sore throat everyday. David had a stuffy nose everyday and Ashley Ryan is just coughing all of hers up. The dr. told me she would be coughing all of this up for up to a month. We have been doing at least one breathing treatment on her everyday just to help get it all out.

I will be so glad when spring gets here. We have been doing great all year until the cold weather set in. Now it seems like all of us are constantly sick. We have some great friends, Tommy and Nickie Smith (used to be our neighbors) and they call every weekend and want to hang out and I swear they probably think we are just avoiding them. Everytime they call I usually have to say "Well so and so is sick, so maybe next weekend."

Anyway, please pray specifically that we all get well!!!!!!! Thanks much. Lots of love.

No comments: