Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tubes?

I had to take Ashley Ryan back to the doctor this morning for the second round of her flu shot. At her age they can not get the whole shot in one dose, so we had to spread it out. Since I was at the doctor's office I asked him to take a look at her ears. She still has a bit of a cold and has been pulling at her ears.

Well, she has a double ear infection! This is her 6th ear infection and round of antibiotics so Dr. Rogers thinks it is best if we go ahead and meet with an ENT doctor. So, I have an appointment on Friday morning with Dr. Lee at Baptist. I will keep you posted.

I hate the idea of her having to have any anesthesia, but I plan on doing whatever they say is best for her.

Other than that, Christmas and New Years was great. Ashley Ryan got some great presents from Santa and had a blast playing with all of them. She is the cutest thing ever. I will post new pics soon, but I have not even attempted to download my new camera software yet. I need to get around to doing that!

No comments: