Monday, January 12, 2009

Tubes!

I took Ashley Ryan to see the ear, nose and throat doctor on Friday. He recommends that we do the surgery and have tubes put in. We are going to do this on March 3, 2009. I could of done it sooner, but for personal reasons, we decided to wait until March. He seems to think that once we have this done, we will see a huge decrease in the amount of ear infections. I sure hope so. I can't stand to see my little bug sick.

She is doing great right now. We are about to finish this round of antibiotics for the current ear infection. Hopefully she can stay well long enough to get the tubes and be done with all of this. Right now she averages an ear infection every other month!!!

Keep her in your prayers that all goes well. I will keep everyone posted the closer we get to the time of surgery!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yes, keep us posted. There is a little boy in Emilia's class that recently got tubes and has been ear infection free ever since.