Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its been a while!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I updated! We have been pretty busy. Ashley Ryan has had another ear infection. Yes, this makes 7 in one year! I am so ready for the tubes. March can't get here fast enough. She was sick most of last week and has been feeling alot better this week. She went to see her grandparents last weekend. She got to see both sets. She spent some time with her Mimi and Pop on Friday and spent some time with her grandma and grandpa on Saturday. She had a pretty good weekend! I think she gets to do the same thing this weekend. She is a very lucky little girl to have so many people who love her and love to spend time with her. We always appreciate the help too.

I was watching some videos of Ashley Ryan last night and it just amazed me at how fast she has grown up. Where did the last year go? It was kinda sad. I realized that I did not have a "baby" anymore. I had a little girl.
Lots of love to you all!!!

No comments: