Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ever Grateful

Oh how I love these dishes! Hint hint...for anyone who needs to buy me a gift...ha ha. Just Kidding.

But all jokes aside, I do LOVE these dishes. They are the Ever Grateful collection from Dayspring. http://www.dayspring.com/ is where you can purchase all sorts of christian gifts. I love it. I have actually ordered a few pieces of this collection and can't wait to receive it. They are having a sale through the end of June where you can get 20% off.

I ordered this great pitcher for myself...it will look great in my kitchen.

I also ordered this easel. This will be a great place to leave notes to my hubby.

I ordered this vase. I am thinking this will look cute in my house also.



I love this plate. I have not ordered it yet, but I will soon. I will have to get a few pieces at the time. The message says "always blessed, ever thankful." I love that!!
Hope you enjoyed my random post!! Have a good week.




No comments: