Sunday, June 27, 2010

60 Years!

I threw a surprise 60th birthday party for my mom on Saturday. It was GREAT. She really was surprised. I had a lot of people help me pull this off. First, my dad kept a secret!!! My best friend, Kim, made the cake. It was awesome. Her mom made food. My sister-n-law made more food. My aunt helped me with decorations, drinks, cups and food. My mom's good friend, Debbie met me at the church on Wednesday to set up tables. She also met me at the church at 2:30 on Saturday to begin decorating. My mom's other friend, Fran helped me with food as well. I can't leave out Haley and her mom Carla. Haley helped me with the picture board. Her mom pitched in at the last minute on Saturday. My crock pot was not nearly big enough for all the meatballs I needed to cook. I called her and she ran right over and picked them up and graciously took them to her house to cook!!

My mom had so many people show up. Her cousin Connie drove in from the coast. One of her friends, Karen came from Philadelphia. Not to mention all the friends she has here who came to make the day very special. It was a great time. The picture above is when she walked in. I have added some more photos. Enjoy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

This is the board that me and Haley worked on. It's a compilation of photos from years past. My aunt also came over one night and helped me with this.

Kim and her awesome cake!





Below; my husband, me and my inlaws.
Ladies and gents, this is some cheap entertainment for a party! She is for hire!!




Mom's cousin Connie and my Aunt Pat.
Me and David


Before the party.












No comments: