Thursday, February 19, 2009

15 months!!!

Ashley Ryan had her 15 month check up today! 15 months!! can you believe that?? Anyway, she is doing great. Her ears looked great too. She weighs 25 pounds and 4 ounces and is 31 inches tall. She is in the 75th percentile for her age group. She had to get one shot today. Needless to say she did not like that one bit. She cried and I think she gave the nurse the evil eye!
We only have about 12 days left until her surgery for tubes. The doctor's office called me today to go ahead and let me know how much we will owe at the time of the visit. Isn't that nice of them? Kinda crazy I thought.
I will keep you posted on how that goes. David is a little under the weather this week with sinus issues, so maybe I can get both of my babies to feeling better. I can't imagine why his sinuses are acting up. I mean yesterday it was 75 degrees and today it is 30 degrees! Good grief. Hope you all have a great weekend!!! Lots of love.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh....she is getting so big! She is bigger than Emilia and she will be 20 months tomorrow. My child is built like my husband's mother....a little pixie. At Emilia's 18 month checkup she was 22.7 lbs. and 31 inches tall. I think she is finally up to 23 lbs now.

Glad to hear that her ears are better!!!