Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ashley Ryan is 2!!!!!


Can you believe my baby is 2 years old??? I can't. Actually she turns 2 on the 17th but we had her party this Saturday. The picture above is from the happiest day of my life! I know i look horrible, but in my defense, I had just given birth!
The party was so much fun. It was bitter sweet for me. I love her, but every year I am more aware of the fact that she is growing up! We also had her 2 year pics taken Saturday. I can't wait to get those back. They will be so cute. Here are some photos from Saturday. The big kitchen was from mommy and daddy and she loves it!!




This was at the City Park. We had her pics taken there and after she was done being a good sport for mommy and the photographer, I let her play!




We were trying to sing happy birthday and she wanted to do flips! She is always the busy girl.







Look at my cool kitchen!



Check out this vaccuum cleaner that Mimi and Pop bought me! She LOVES this thing!





THANK YOU KIM FOR THE BEAUTIFUL CAKE! It was sooooo yummy!






2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

oh my goodness, she is absolutely adorable. I can't believe she is already 2.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Ashley Ryan!!!!!