Tuesday, November 10, 2009

12 Questions!

I stole this from my friend Melanie's blog....12 questions and answers about me...

1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?

I would run the light. I am married to a cop, so hopefully if there was one hiding in the bushes, I would know him :o)

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?

No, I played with my baby last night and watched her go to sleep. That is perfect!

3. When you reply to some one's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment?

I usually comment on my blog.

4. Your favorite Disney movie is:

The Lion King.

6. Games of strategy or games of chance?

Game of Strategy. Me and David are very competitive. I love to think of way to beat him at something!

7. Do you have any recurring dreams?

No.
8. What did you learn from your first real job?

That the littlest details matter. I worked at a Hallmark gift shop. You would not believe what all I learned from working at that little store. I learned that the smallest details make a huge difference...also I learned to be nice, because you never know who is around!

9. Do you buy or borrow most books?

Borrow from friends.....And normally I return them unread! I am not a reader!

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?

Denim jackets. I wore them in the 80's and now I love them again!!!

11. When do you start Christmas shopping?

Usually in early December.

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds?

Of course, when I found out I was pregnant!!! I jumped, screamed, cried, etc.!!! It was a very happy moment.

No comments: