Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Staying with the Grands!











Ashley Ryan went and spent the night with David's parents this past weekend. This was a first for all of us. I think she had a great time. I really hope David's parents had fun too. She even went to church with them on Saturday and Sunday night. I was concerned about this as their church does not have a nursery, but they said she did great. I was so proud of her.

They took her to McDonald's after church on Sunday and then met us in Prentiss so we could pick her up. I was very excited to see my girl, but I realize how important it is that she spend time with her grands. It's also important that me and David have a little time together. We enjoyed our time even though we just talked about her most of the day and night. She is definitley the center of our lives and we could not be happier about that.

2 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

I'm in love with the ponytail. too cute! she is getting so big and it looks like she had a blast.

"More" Than You Ever Wanted To Know said...

Awesome blog, Julie. I love it!