Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ashley Ryan is 3!!!

Ashley Ryan is 3 years old! I can't believe it. Where did the time go? She is such a blast to be around. She is so funny. She is smart as can be. She loves baby dolls and playing with her mommy! Mommy loves playing with her too. We had her party at Kidz Rock. I have posted some pics for you to see.
Opening presents. She was soooo excited. I really can't wait till Christmas now.


Eating her yummy cupcake!

She loved everyone singing happy birthday to her. It was soooo cute.


Yummy cupcakes from Gigis Cupcakes.


It has flown by! Who knew 3 years could go so fast. I love my little girl more than she could ever know. I am so excited to watch her grow up.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I know I have a lot to be thankful for!


No comments: