Sunday, August 29, 2010

Guest bedroom re-do

I have finally put something in my guest room! When we moved in we had a bed in this room and then someone at my church needed a bed so I gave it away. Since then this room has been the catch-all. I had to always keep the door closed because it was a wreck! Finally David and I decided on a sitting area/man room! I am really pleased with how it turned out. I think it looks really classy.
Our friend Tommy came over and installed the TV for us. I think he did a pretty good job.

This picture is pretty dark. I had the camera on the wrong setting.

This is a little better. I got a great deal on these two leather arm chairs at Miskellys. David ordered the lamp. I found some cute $9 curtains at Target and framed his poster and there you have it! Below the table sits an autographed football by Deuce McAllister!
I hope you all have a great week!!! I am sure I will be keeping my guest room door opened more often now.


No comments: