Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I will Praise You in the storm!

I will continue my posts on Best Friends, because lord knows I have some GREAT friends and family.

I can not go into any details on the internet and a lot of you know, but we are in the midst of a storm. I have faith and my family and right now that is the most important thing in my life. That is the one thing that NOONE can take away from me.

I will praise YOU in the storm. That's all I can do.

My prayer today is for peace and strength. I mean the strength that only comes from above. I love you lord Jesus and I know you will help us make it through!

2 comments:

Haley said...

The good thing about a storm is that they don't last forever. You know I'm here - anytime! Love you!!

Lisa Luckey said...

Hope all is okay! "This too shall pass!" ;)