Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Picture overload

Something happened to my earlier post. So, this post is a continuance. Be sure to check the post below this one for more pics.

In other news, this beautiful baby is Elizabeth Jane Pierce. She was born on Monday, April 5, 2010 at 10:57 a.m. This is my best friend's 4th baby! She is a saint of a mom and doing a fabulous job raising 4 kiddos!


This is Ashley Ryan and "Pop" on Easter Sunday. She loves her pop. Not sure if she is giving me a kiss or what!

Ashley Ryan and daddy before church! She was giving him a "high five."


Lots of love! see below for more pics!




2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thta's a super cute dress that AR is wearing. Did you make it?

Julie said...

No girl i did not make it. I found a girl on etsy to make it for me. Thank you!