Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day








I woke up on Mother's day to some very beautiful roses! Ashley Ryan also handed me the sweetest card! We went to church and then went over to my mom and dad's house for lunch.

Once we came home, Ashley Ryan took a nap and when she woke up we headed outside to enjoy this weather. We put her in her bathing suit and let her play in the sprinkler. We don't have a kiddie pool yet, so this is it! She loved it. She was all squeals. It was very cute.

I had a great mother's day, as I knew I would. I told David later on that I appreciate all of the nice things he did for me today, but it was really no different than any other day. He always does nice things for me. The little things are what matter. Like helping me clean the house, vaccuum the floors, take out the trash or letting me sleep later than 7 on a Saturday! I am blessed with a great family. I hope all of my mommy friends had a great day. If your not a mommy, I still hope you had a great day! I have attached some pics for you to enjoy.








1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so glad you had a great day!!! LOVE the pictures of Ashley Ryan!!! She looks like she had a blast!