Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Daddy's new job!




For those of you who don't know, David was recently promoted at work to Investigator. I am very happy for him. He has been a police officer for many, many years! I have experienced the night shift, the day shift and most of all, my husband having to work every weekend! He now works Monday - Friday from 8 - 5. I could not be happier. I had to snap a few pics of him on his first day on the job as an Investigator. Thank you God for this new opportunity and I pray that you bless his career from this day forward!

4 comments:

Shea Stringer Long said...

so exciting!!

Carolyn said...

THAT'S AWESOME! How exciting for you both.

Lisa Luckey said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited!! I know he will miss the road some, but it's SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!! Love ya'll!!!

Melanie said...

That is AWESOME!!! I know you are thrilled